- 100% Waterproof – including the neoprene top!
- Made on a woman’s last (i.e. the boot shape and size is designed specifically for women)
- Stretch-top opening accommodates practically all calf sizes
- Made from all natural rubber
- Comes with a removable insole
- The tread on these boots provides you with 360 degree stability
- Made in China
- Warranty: All Muds Wellingtons come with a 1 year warranty that’s provided by Wellies.com*
3 – 7
Forest Green & Olive
Wellies.com, wholly owned by Wellies Limited warrants (the “Limited Warranty”) to the original end customer that its footwear (the “Footwear”) will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase by the original end customer. The Limited Warranty constitutes the only warranty provided by Wellies.com with respect to the Footwear and may only be modified or amended by Wellies.com in a signed writing. In the event of a defect, Wellies.com will, at our sole option and as your sole and exclusive remedy, repair or replace the defective Footwear without charge, or refund the price you have paid. Footwear that has been repaired or replaced is warranted only for the remainder of the unexpired portion of the warranty period. For warranty questions, please contact our Customer Care team.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any damage arising from normal wear and tear, failure to adequately maintain and store the Footwear, alterations, repairs, or modifications not performed by Wellies.com, Footwear used other than in the manner intended, improper or inadequate fit, use of a safety boot after such boot has sustained damage rendering it unsafe for use in the environment for which it was designed, or damage caused by chemical or foreign substances. The Limited Warranty does not apply if Wellies.com determines that the Footwear has been damaged by accident, misuse, neglect, act of God, fire or other hazard, or improper shipping or handling, or has been tampered with by any party.