The Winchester is designed to be a seamless transition between a riding boot and a country boot, the Winchester boot is 2cm taller than our usual country boots to stop the top catching on your saddle. The lace up sides offer a wide adjustment so you can adjust the boot easily depending on your choice of legwear and socks, and the foot and ankle is lined with a breathable, waterproof membrane and perspiration control lining.
Waterproof and breathable for all day comfort.
Fully adjustable laced side with toggle and touch tape closures at the top to ensure the perfect fit for a variety of calf sizes.
This is the regular calf model. Also available in wide calf.
Genuine leather and suede mix.
Steel shank support secures the boot together, reducing foot movement, improving positioning and stability.
- Perspiration control lining
- Made on a woman’s last (i.e. the boot shape and size is designed specifically for women)
- Pull-on fit with lace up sides with toggle and touch tape closures
- Genuine leather and suede mix
- Steel shank support
- Warranty: Brogini Boots come with a 1 year warranty