Unisex Full Welly in Moss Green
Grubs wellies come with a 1 year warranty. If you have a valid claim within this period, Wellies.com guarantee a brand new pair of boots.
The Frostline is Grubs best-selling, all-purpose welly
The Grubs Frostline ticks all the boxes; waterproof, warm, comfortable, with a great tread. It’s easy to see why the Frostline is Grub’s best-selling welly. The boot features a 5mm neoprene lining for those cold days. The neoprene is of the "closed-cell" type so it is 100% waterproof. The boot is incredibly comfortable thanks the mid-sole technology. Finally the tread used on this boot has nice deep lugs, so you won’t slip even in the muddiest of conditions.
- 100% Waterproof
- 5mm neoprene lining provides warmth
- This unisex boot comes in sizes 4 – 13
- The stretchy neoprene top accomodates practically all calf sizes
- The rubber upper protects your foot from the elements
- The 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed provides a soft cushioning for an athletic shoe feel.
- Comes with a removable foam insole for extra comfort
- Features the TRAX™ outsole – superior grip on a variety of surfaces.
- Manufactured in China
Ladies, Mens, Unisex
3 – 13
Duraprene ™ Rubber
Dog Walking, Fieldsports, Mucking out the horses
all-purpose welly, The Frostline is Grubs best-selling
Grubs Frostline, Unisex Full Welly in Moss Green has a 1 Year warranty. The warranty covers the product specifically for manufacturing defects, subject to reasonable wear and tear.
Please note that the warranty does not cover:
- Misuse of the product
- Deterioration of colour due to UV exposure
- Deterioration due to heat exposure
- Deterioration due to chemical / general waste exposure
In the event that your product has a genuine manufacturing defect please Contact Us to arrange a replacement.
The warranty is provided by the manufacturer. Wellies.com will work on your behalf to claim a replacement pair of boots. However, the manufacturer has the final say on warranty claims.
Customer Questions and Answers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask a question about this product.