If you have an queries please email rather than phone. Thank you for your patience and understanding, please stay safe.
Grubs Ceramic 5.0
Mens Full Welly in Green / Black
- Return within 60 days
- Easy Returns cost £9.95
- Size Swaps cost £14.90
- Surcharges apply to remote areas
The world’s first rubber safety wellington that’s made of non-metallic materials.
The Grubs Ceramic 5.0 Safety Wellington is the world’s first rubber safety welly that uses non-metallic materials. These are S5 safety boots, being both leak proof and with midsole penetration. Instead of a cold steel toe-cap protector, Grubs have very cleverly used a ceramic safety toe, which still conforms to BS EN ISO 203450 S5 standard. Also featuring a 5mm ballistic midsole which conforms to both penetration and flex resistance standards (BS EN ISO 20344: 2004 5.8.2 and BS EN ISO 20344: 2004 5.9 respectively). This boot is a game-changer in the world of safety wellingtons.
- 100% Waterproof
- 5mm neoprene lining provides warmth
- This mens boot has a size run of 6 – 13
- The stretchy top accomodates to most calf sizes
- The 4mm thick rubber upper makes it highly resistant to puncture and cracking
- The 5mm ballistic midsole conforms to safety standards
- Comes with a removable foam insole for extra comfort
- The slip resistant outsole passes TM144: 1999 test
- Manufactured in China
6 – 13
Green / Black
The world's first rubber safety wellington that's made of non-metallic materials.
Grubs Ceramic 5.0, Mens Full Welly in Green / Black has a 1 Year warranty. The warranty covers the product specifically for manufacturing defects, subject to reasonable wear and tear.
Please note that the warranty does not cover:
- Misuse of the product
- Deterioration of colour due to UV exposure
- Deterioration due to heat exposure
- Deterioration due to chemical / general waste exposure
In the event that your product has a genuine manufacturing defect please Contact Us to arrange a replacement.
The warranty is provided by the manufacturer. Wellies.com will work on your behalf to claim a replacement pair of boots. However, the manufacturer has the final say on warranty claims.
Customer Questions and Answers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask a question about this product.