Grubs Ceramic 5.0
Mens Full Welly in Green / Black
This 5mm neoprene lined boot is ideal for colder months
- Return within 60 days
- Easy Returns cost £9.95
- Size Swaps cost £14.90
- Surcharges apply to remote areas
The world’s first rubber safety wellington that’s made of non-metallic materials.
The Grubs Ceramic 5.0 Safety Wellington is the world’s first rubber safety welly that uses non-metallic materials. These are S5 safety boots, being both leak proof and with midsole penetration. Instead of a cold steel toe-cap protector, Grubs have very cleverly used a ceramic safety toe, which still conforms to BS EN ISO 203450 S5 standard. Also featuring a 5mm ballistic midsole which conforms to both penetration and flex resistance standards (BS EN ISO 20344: 2004 5.8.2 and BS EN ISO 20344: 2004 5.9 respectively). This boot is a game-changer in the world of safety wellingtons.
- 100% Waterproof
- 5mm neoprene lining provides warmth
- This mens boot has a size run of 6 – 13
- The stretchy top accomodates to most calf sizes
- The 4mm thick rubber upper makes it highly resistant to puncture and cracking
- The 5mm ballistic midsole conforms to safety standards
- Comes with a removable foam insole for extra comfort
- The slip resistant outsole passes TM144: 1999 test
- Made in China
- Warranty: Warranty: 1 year – HOWEVER Grubs warranty does not cover cracks/splits of the uppers and/or soles
6 – 13
Green / Black
The world's first rubber safety wellington that's made of non-metallic materials.